Papyrus of Anhai. Detail of the dead woman with her hair forwards and bending her body as a sign of respect. XX Dynasty. Ancient Egypt . British Museum.
- The Puzzle of Egyptian Art. Dismembering an Iconography to Understand it. 27/12/2021
- THE DISTRIBUTION OF IMAGES IN EGYPTIAN ART. THE CLAY COFFIN OF MEN. 26/11/2021
- The Iconography in a Clay Coffin of Ancient Egypt. A Guarantee of Resurrection. 29/10/2021
- Resurrection Metaphors In Ancient Egypt. 17/05/2021
- I wish you a very Merry Christmas!!! 24/12/2020